As freshman year looms ahead, it doesn’t take a fortune teller to guess how you’re feeling right now: excited out of your mind and freaked out of your gourd. In our opinion, you have good reason to feel that way. Between classes and keg stands, college virtually guarantees certain challenges.
- Do you have a plan in place to avoid the freshman 15?
- Do you know how to prepare and follow through with a limited budget?
- What if you and your roommate are The Odd Couple when it comes to cleanliness and sleep schedules? How will you go about peacefully resolving issues? Address them as they come or lay out ground rules?
- Are you aware of the major causes of stress in college and how to deal with them?
- Are you worried about the pressure to make lifelong friends?
If you think about these pitfalls before you get to school we promise your year will be more successful—health-wise, academically and socially. Click on the cover of our survival guide below to open a super handy PDF file.
I’m reading A Writer’s Reference