eCampus.com Voted Best Website for Buying College Textbooks, again!
We’ve done it again – thanks to you! We were voted Best Website for Buying College Textbooks in About.com’s Readers Choice Awards, for the second year in a row. This makes eCampus.com the only company to ever repeat in any of the College Life awards.
When asked about the award, this is what Matt Montgomery, President and CEO of eCampus.com, had to say, “It is such an honor to receive this award once again this year. We truly appreciate all the support and positive feedback our customers have given us. eCampus.com is the oldest textbook focused e-retailer in the country and we have saved students more than $80 million since we were founded in 1999. We work hard to bring great deals and service to our customers and it’s always gratifying to receive recognition.”
The About.com Readers Choice Awards are given annually and chose by the readers to announce the best of the best. With so many websites available it can be difficult for students to know which ones are reliable, but Readers Choice Awards like this one point them in the right direction.
Thanks again for your votes!
- 4 Motivations to Work Out This Spring
- 201 Halloween Costumes: Easy, Fast, Cheap!
- FOR THE KIDS: DANCE BLUE
- ALL MY SINGLE LADIES! (diary of a solo Valentine's Day)
- 2012 Coachella Music and Arts Festival Lineup
- Top Spring Break Destinations for 2012: No Passport Necessary
- eCampus.com FREE eWards Loyalty Program: Rewarding Students for Renting and Purchasing Textbooks
- The Reality of Texting and Driving
- Recover From An All-Nighter
- Why You Should Intern in College