This is a quick and easy recipe that will please vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. It only takes about 15 minutes to make and doesn’t require too much preparation. You can also make adjustments to the recipe to fit your taste!
What You’ll Need:
-Extra Firm Tofu
-1 Bell Pepper
-1 Yellow Onion
-Mushrooms (Baby Bella or White)
-Iceberg Lettuce Head
-Rice (I used a brown rice and quinoa medley)
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut tofu into small cubes.
- Chop peppers, onions, and mushrooms into desired-size chunks.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a pan. Add tofu, peppers, onions, and mushrooms and cook on a medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes
- Cook rice according to the directions on the package/bag you have. (If your rice takes longer than 5-7 minutes to cook, keep that it mind, and start cooking it first.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of Teriyaki sauce over your tofu and vegetables and stir until evenly mixed.
- Add rice to pan and stir. Add a bit more Teriyaki sauce if you want.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper for added flavor.
- Cut you lettuce wrap into slices that about the size of your palm and serve with your stir-fry.